What makes for a perfect cookie? Well, let me tell you. I’ve been eating cookies for 40 years and I feel that I’m actually over qualified to answer this question.
1. Nobody likes a two-bite cookie; I am not practicing portion control when I’m treating myself… neither should you! You want a cookie that has a bit of weight to it… maybe even a two-hander.
2. Load up the chocolate chips, nuts, caramel pieces and all the fixins’ – there is no chincing out on the good stuff at Kingston Cookies!
3. The ultimate cookie is chewy in the middle with a slight crisp texture on top and golden edges. Our cookies are baked perfectly, every – single- time!
4. Freshness! No day-olds here! Every cookie is made fresh to order, so you can be assured that your gift is literally fresh from the oven… Maybe even still warm upon delivery!
5. Richness is the key to a decadent cookie. It’s not all about the sweetness, it’s about ratio. Premium ingredients such as real butter, eggs and dutch chocolate is a perfect balance to the sweetness of all our cookies. We bet you can’t have just one!